There are no consulting fees associated with this project, the project is a capstone course for our degree and uses real products that are emerging as case studies. Please feel free to contact me with any questions as you validate our group's request for assistance. The results of this survey will be shared with members of the faculty and class as well as experts from industry who are subject matter experts in the product development process.
610 676 2849
As part of product development course with the University of Pennsylvania our group is conducting an evaluation of the concept of an emerging technology.
This emerging technology is designed to take the guesswork out of measuring and communicating tooth shades. It is designed to ensure that each dental prosthesis matches not just the tooth it replaces, but the teeth surrounding it.
It helps dentists and dental laboratories achieve highly accurate tooth-shade matches and eliminates the subjectivity of the human eye, improves the communication between the dentist and laboratory and gives the laboratory the ability to control the color accuracy of the restoration prior to placement in the patients mouth.
Proof of concept
1. On a scale of 1-5, how successful do you believe this product will be?
1 2 3 4 5
2. If you had a need for a prosthetic tooth, would you request this service of your dentist?
3. Which group are you in?
a. A dental patient who never has had a need for a prosthetic tooth
b. A dental patient who has had a prosthetic apparatus
d. Dental Student
f. Insurance Company
4. Where would you expect to learn about this product? [check all that apply]
a. Dental Schools
b. Trade Shows
c. TV and direct advertisements
d. From my insurance company
e. Co-branded with a tooth-whitening company (example: BriteSmile)
f. Co-branded with a toothpaste brand (example: Crest)
5. Who should pay?
6. What role would you expect an Insurance company in paying for this service?
7. Now that you have had an opportunity to learn more about the product, on a scale of 1-5, how successful do you believe this product will be?
1 2 3 4 5