What is a multiple choice: select many question?
The multiple choice: select many question is a graphical user interface element that permits the user to make multiple selections from a number of options. These answer options are preceded by check boxes or tick boxes.
How can I add a Select Many question?
- Click on Login » Surveys » Edit Survey
- Click thebutton to add a question.
- Under Standard Question Types, choose Multiple Choice, then choose Select Many.
- Enter the question text and the answer options desired.
- Checking the Other check box will include an "other" option with a text box for the user to specify their choice. If you do not wish to include the text box, simply include the text "Other" in the list of answer options.
- Click on Save Question to add it to the survey.
What features are specific to the multiple select question type?