How can I add introduction text to the survey?
How will the Terms/Acceptance check box work on the survey?
- Click on Login » Surveys (Select Survey) » Edit Survey
- Click on the Add Intro Text button under the Live Survey Link.
- Enter the introduction text message.
- You can enable the Terms / Acceptance Check Box (optional) and enter the Acceptance Text.
- Click Save Question.
- When taking the survey, respondents will need to check on the I Agree acceptance check box in order to proceed.
- Without accepting, a validation error will be shown and it will ask the respondent to accept the terms to continue with the survey.
- Enabling this option will automatically insert a page break after the Introduction Text question, but this is optional and the page break can be removed.
This is how the introduction text question will look in the survey: