This assessment asks you to rate the extent to which your organization demonstrates a number of practices associated with high-performing organizations. The questions you answer cover the seven dimensions necessary to build a Branded Customer Experience inside your corporation.
1. Customer-Centric Leadership: Do your leaders walk the talk? Is there executive level ownership for the customer experience?
2. Distinctive Strategy: Is your company’s strategy distinctive? Is your Brand Promise compelling to target customers?
3. Customer Segmentation and Measurement: Does everyone know who the target customer is? Do you measure both the customer experience as well as how satisfied customers are with it?
4. Branded Customer Experience: Is the customer experience you deliver consistent, intentional. differentiated and valuable? Is there strong alignment between HR, Operations and Marketing around the Brand?
5. Superior Products, Processes and People: Do you attract the top talent in your industry? Do your products perform beyond customer expectations? Are your processes efficient, reliable and add value to customers in tangible ways?
6. HR Alignment: Do HR programs support delivery of a great customer experience? Do reward and recognition programs reinforce the behaviors critical to exceeding customer expectations?
7. Internal Culture that Supports the Strategy: Are your internal values aligned with your brand values? Are your people absolutely passionate about delivering your Brand Promise?
To answer each question just select one of the following statements:
Once you answer the questions for each section, the screen will prompt you to ‘continue’ through until completion of the assessment. Rest assured that this information will be held in complete confidence and will not be shared with any third party. When you complete this self-assessment be sure to print out the Spotlight Report. It compares your results with every other person that has completed the survey.
- Strongly Disagree
- Strongly Agree