CLL Society Tribune Evaluation
Questions marked with a
Thank you for your time in completing this brief evaluation on the CLL Society Tribune, our quarterly newsletter.
1. I am
2. I am a
Please respond to the following questions:
4. Approximately, how many CLL Society Tribunes have you read either in entirety or selected articles? The CLL Society Tribune (our quarterly newsletter) is emailed posted on the CLL Society website four times a year.
8 or more
Between 4 and 7
Less than 3
I'm not sure
5. What are your favorite sections of the CLL Society Tribune? (Please select all that apply)
Living Well with CLL
(Patient and caregiver’s personal stories about their journey with CLL and survivorship as either written or artistic submissions)
(scientific articles on a novice level)
Beyond the Basics
(scientific articles beyond the novice level)
Did You Know
(clear description of facts on important CLL-related topics)
(video interviews and written explanation about cutting edge research from top CLL experts)
Ask the Experts
(written answers to audience questions submitted to our expert doctor, pharmacist, laboratory scientist, and hospice/palliative care doctor)
Ask & Tell Surveys and the written analysis
(reader surveys and analysis)
I do not have a favorite section
6. What are the primary reasons you read the CLL Society Tribune? (Please select all that apply)
Stay updated on the latest news and research in CLL
Become better educated about CLL
Learn about new treatment options for CLL
Learn from experts speaking on CLL
Read personal stories from other patients and caregivers navigating CLL and survivorship
7. I find the content of the CLL Society Tribune valuable.
8. Do you usually comprehend the content in the CLL Society Tribune? Please rate the content of the CLL Society Tribune in terms of complexity.
Usually too complex
Sometimes too complex
Sometimes too basic
Usually too basic
9. Have you shared information you have learned from the CLL Society Tribune with your doctor and/or other members of your treatment team?
10. For the first time in 2020, the CLL Society will offer two special edition Tribunes devoted to one topic including: Measurable Residual Disease (MRD) and CAR-T Therapies. If CLL Society continues to include special editions, what topics would interest you?
11. What can CLL Society do to improve our content or distribution of the Tribune?
Privacy & Data Security
Continue Without Answering