Thank you for your interest in the 340B Coalition Summer 2024 Conference, taking place July 8 - 10, 2024 at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in National Harbor, MD. The 340B Coalition Conferences are the nation’s most well attended and respected venues for stakeholders to hear the latest on 340B program developments and implementation. We are interested in receiving applications on a broad range of 340B-related topics, including operations, contract pharmacy, compliance, specialty pharmacy, health equity, and many others for the 340B Coalition Summer 2024 Conference.
Please use the button below for more information and to submit a speaker application. If you start your application and need to complete it at a later time, please click "Save & Continue Later" and follow the instructions to resume completing your application.
Please note that only submissions for individual speakers will be considered.
Benefits of Speaking
By presenting, you will:
- Advance your reputation as a leader in the industry and as an expert in your field
- Network with other 340B experts
- Most, but not all, speaker roles receive one (1) free conference registration which will provide you access to educational sessions according to your stakeholder group, receptions, and the exhibit hall
- Contact information: Please include your name, title, organization, address, city, state, zip code, office phone number, cell phone number, and email address. You may also include an administrative assistant's contact information if you prefer that we communicate through them.
- Subject selection: Please check the subject(s) that you feel you are qualified to speak about.
- Subject knowledge description: Please include four to six detailed bullet points that outline your knowledge on the selected subject(s).
- Description of 340B experience: Please include a description of your experience with the 340B program, such as:
- Specific projects (e.g., work on 340B compliance matters, assist patients with pharmaceutical access and education, etc.)
- Duties (e.g., sit on compliance team or clinical committee, involved in charity care policies or programs, etc.)
- How long you have been working on 340B issues
Please note that incomplete speaker applications will not be considered.
Qualifications & Eligibility
Preference will be given to applications from 340B covered entities, pharmacies, and attorneys. Please understand that we will not be able to select all candidates.
340B Vendors and Service Providers
Due to the popularity of the 340B Lessons from the Field sessions at the last several conferences, we are pleased to offer the opportunity for 340B service providers to share their insights, best practices, and lessons learned from working with clients. Please note that these sessions are educational only and cannot include the promotion of products or services.
If you are a vendor or 340B service provider interested in speaking to the 340B Coalition Summer Conference audience, please select the vendor option when filling out the form.
Rules for participating vendors' presentations:
- 340B operations, compliance, and best practices should be the focus of your presentation
- All presentation content must be educational and cannot include or promote products, services, or benefits of using the company or its related companies, to meet continuing education requirements. Additionally, per ACPE requirements, vendors and 340B service providers cannot influence the selection of speakers or the development of content of any sessions other than their individual content if selected to present
- Organizations may not single out other vendors or providers
- 340B Health Pinnacle Plus Corporate Partners have first right of refusal for Lessons from the Field presentations
- The speaker must register at the appropriate exhibitor or attendee rate. You may also opt to use a registration from your complimentary allotment.
If selected to be a speaker at the 340B Coalition Summer 2024 Conference, you will be required to submit the following:
- Speaker Agreement
- Continuing education form(s) for the continuing education provider
- Your bio, resume, and photo for the conference website, app, and continuing education provider
- Cell phone number
- If you are asked to provide slides, a PowerPoint presentation using the conference slide template containing content that addresses the assigned continuing education (CE) question
All speaker materials, forms, and slides must be returned to 340B Health by the requested deadlines or speakers may be replaced.