This public consultation is open until 19th of July, 2020, 23:59 (UTC-3/Brasilia Time).
Answers and feedback received will be published, anonymously to preserve individual confidentiality, in a public report that will be provided to stakeholders and will be available on LIFE Institute website.
After the reading and analysis of "International Standard on Sustainable Territorial Management - Principles and Criteria" draft version of the document (available here) you will be able to make suggestions for Standard's criteria.
The form presents the Principles and Criteria of the International Standard on Sustainable Territorial Management, as follows:
- Principle (P): a fundamental issue underlying the concepts of International Standard on Sustainable Territorial Management according to its premises.
- Criterion (C): description of a procedure to comply with a principle.
The numbering conforms to the following hierarchy: Principles and Criteria in the following format: Pn.Cn, wherein “n” refers to the sequential number (P1.C1 : Principle 1, Criterion 1)
Along the form, your analysis will be performed by Principle, separately, following number sequence.
- Time estimated for completing the form is 30 minutes;
- You can click in "Save & Continue later" button to save your answers and finish completing the form later. Please make sure you return before closing date on 19th of July, 2020, 23:59 (UTC-3/Brasilia Time).
- Your contributions will only be send for analysis after submitting the form through pressing the "Done" button available on the last screen of the form;
- When clicking "<" button the information typed on the current page will be lost;
- To move forward on the form with the registered information, click "Next" button.
Please, complete the fields bellow for registering and proceed.
Thank you for taking the time for contributing!