DO YOU HAVE ANY PLAN IF ANY ACCIDENT OR SICKNESS? LET US KNOW YOUR SITUATION & WE CAN GIVE YOU A FREE ADVISE.
1. If you are sick or injured and can't work for a while, what plan do you have to make sure you continue to have income?
Employment Insurance (EI)
Worker Compensation Benefit (WCB)
Short/Long Term Disability
No plan/Borrow money
2. If you are sick or injured, would your current health insurance (MSP) cover all of the costs below?
Private Hospital Room
Additional Medicine Bills
3. If you develop cancer or any other critical conditions, do you have any plan to cover the cost below:
Emergency cash fund of 6 to 12 months income in case cannot work
Extra money for recovery
Extra money for care taker
Extra money for healthy medicine
4. If you were not around tomorrow, would your family be able to afford the below:
Pay funeral cost
Pay mortgage/rent bills
Pay Probate Fee
5. What is your saving plan?
Money in the B.ank
Create Your First Online Survey
Create a Survey
Continue Without Answering