DBC / FNCE® Registration Grant Application
Thank you for being a DBC member and for your interest in attending FNCE®. DBC is thrilled to have such engaged members, and is looking forward to seeing you in person at FNCE® in Orlando!
This year, DBC is offering grants to help DBC members offset the cost to attend in-person and virtual FNCE®, in both the Active and Student categories.
Active Member grants available:
Three $250 grants to apply toward in-person attendance (75% of registration cost*), and two $89 grants to apply toward virtual participation (50% of registration cost).
Student Member grants available:
Three $155 grants to apply toward in-person attendance (100% of registration cost) and two $50 grants to apply toward virtual participation (50% of registration cost).
Grant recipients will be asked to complete one of the following deliverables (of their choice) as a term of the grant agreement:
1. Real-time tweet from the DBC spotlight session
2. Write about the takeaways of the spotlight session for DBC's Take 5 monthly e-newsletter
3. Attend and help at the DBC FNCE® reception
4. Attend and help at the DPG showcase
5. Share your favorite part of FNCE® with pictures following FNCE® for use by DBC Marketing and Communications team
6. Other content TBD (recorded video, short interview, etc) for use by DBC Marketing and Communications team.
Grants will be provided via reimbursement, and recipients will be asked to provide a W9.
Please complete the short survey below to help the DBC Team determine how the grants will be distributed to its members to attend in person FNCE® this year. If there are any questions, please reach out to Milton Stokes, DBC Grants and Awards Program Director, at email@example.com.
Thank You & Best of luck!
-The DBC Leadership Team
*Based on Early-Bird Pricing
Continue Without Answering