One of out readers commented on Scott’s blog post about QP sponsoring him for the IronMan competition :
This got me thinking – We should send out Team QP shirts (Jersey) to any of our clients who is participating in any sport (biking, running, tri-athalon) etc. Just as a background, most of the folks at Survey Analytics are fairly out-doorsy at least at some point in our lives:
Highlights of Team QP Gravity Fed/Physical Endurance:
- Scott just completed the IronMan challenge in France
- During the dot-com bust of 2001, Kevin took 6 months off and went climbing in New Zealand
- Viraj at one point in his life was a professional Diver (springboard diving) and also represented BYU (Brigham Young University) and was part of their Swim/Dive team.
- Rob Hoehn has a Tandem bike that he built. (He welded two mountain bikes _laterally_) – I am not kidding.
- Sanket went para-gliding a couple of weeks ago
- Kevin has dragged me around WakeBoarding in Lake Washington here in Seattle and I just got into Mountain Biking.
So – If you are participating in any event (that can use a jersey) – ping us at blog [at] surveyanalytics [dot] com and we’ll ship one over to you. You have to be a paid client though — hey we have to pay our mortgages too!