MicroPanel - Survey Analytics Panel Management Tool
Treat your customers like customers -- not email addresses! Recruit and maintain your own Online Panel for feedback. QuestionPro Panel Management tool provides services for creating a customized portal for your panel. After recruiting your panel, you can create targeted segments of your panel to send surveys and other email based marketing material.
I would like to recruit users from a survey - how do I do that?
When a user clicks on the "Create New Community" button, a wizard will open which will help the user create a community in 4 quick steps:
- Community Name: This is the name you have chosen for your Community.
- Community URL: A URL is a universal internet resource that specifies the location of your Communities page. This URL will direct your customers immediately to your community's portal. You can even customize the community URL after creating the community. Check How
- Logo: Select the logo for your Community.
- Default Language: Select the Default Language for your Community. Default language can be changed after creating the community.
- Landing Page: In this section you can set a background image for your Community Landing page and also write contents that you want to display on Community Landing page.
- Set Theme: In this section you can select theme for your Community.
- Modules: In this section you can enable modules for your Community.
Step II: Under Edit Survey click on the Add New Question link. From Community select the Recruitment option.
Step III: On the next step assign the panel you wish to add the email addresses to and click on Save Question.
The Question will get added to the Survey. Responses will be added to the Panel Automatically.