QuestionPro provides you the ability to display videos in your survey so that respondents can rate them based on a 5 star rating scale and/or provide comments or suggestions.
How can I add a Video question?
- Go to: Login >> Select Survey >> Edit >> Workspace.
- Click on the Add Question Button.
- Select Basic Questions >> Graphical Rating >> Video Rating
- You can add the the question text using inline editing
- Edit the video link from the settings section
- Required: When you add questions to a survey, by default, required option is turned off. When required option is not enabled, respondents can continue with the survey without selecting answers. If respondents go through all the pages in the survey without selecting answers, the response is still considered as complete. You can enable required option to make a question required so that respondents can continue with the survey only after responding to the questions.
Can I add an embed code of the video instead of the video url?
Yes, you can certainly add the embed code of the video. Refer to question
for all the settings that can be made.