Email disposition metrics
The email disposition metrics provides the status of the email surveys that were sent for feedback. It also shows the average open rate and average click rate of emails.
The metrics data is split based on email service providers and shows the top three email providers for which emails sent. The rest goes into "others" section. The pie chart represents the share of each email provider.
Go to: Customer Experience » Feedback » Deploy » History » Disposition metrics
What are the different status captured?
The following status are captured for the emails:
- Sent - Shows total number of Emails sent for a feedback
- Delivered - Shows the percentage of emails delivered out of sent
- Opened - Shows the percentage of emails opened out of sent
- Clicked - Shows the percentage of Clicks on Survey URL out of sent
- Bounced - Shows the percentage of emails bounced out of sent
Can I filter the data?
Yes. By Default, the data appears for Current Month. You can filter it further for different dates, here are the direct filters available:
- Today - Shows the data for current date
- Yesterday - Shows the data for one day before the current date
- Last 7 days - Shows the data for the last 7 days from the current date
- Last 30 days - Shows the data for the last 30 days from the current date
- This Month - Shows the data for the current month
- Last Month - Shows the data for last month
- Custom Range - Shows the data for a user-defined date range
Can this data be exported?
Yes. You can export the status of emails in Excel format.
Click on Export on top right corner above the widget
An Excel file will be downloaded with two sheets:
- Summary - Shows the summarized data for all the Emails
- Email Delivery Statistics - Shows the status for individual email addresses
You may also be interested in...