Set-up question and answer width in bulk.
You may want to update width size of all the question and answers in your survey in one go. To make this process easy, QuestionPro allows you to apply width settings in bulk.
The compact view enables you to apply width settings of multiple questions and answers in bulk.
How do I change question and answer width settings in bulk?
To change width settings in bulk:
- Go to: Login » Surveys (select a survey) » Edit
- Click on tools located on the top right-hand side above the preview button.
- Under tools drop-down, select compact view.
- Select questions that you wish to update by clicking the checkbox on the left of each question or select the topmost checkbox to update all questions in the survey.
- Click on width settings.
- In the pop-up make the necessary changes in question and answer widths section and click on save changes button.
Note : Once the Font/Sizes are changed on all the questions you cannot undo the changes.