Reverse Extraction works in the same way as Extraction, except that the options not selected by the respondent are extracted (instead of extracting the options that are selected).
How do I apply Reverse Extraction?
To set up extraction:
- Go to: Login » Surveys (click on a survey) » Edit.
- Add all the required questions to your survey.
- Hover over the question on which you wish to apply logic and click on logic.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Click on Extraction.
- Click on the drop-down next to Extract to question type and select the question type in which you want the follow-up question to appear.
- Switch on the toggle for Reverse Extraction.
- Click on Save Extraction Logic button.
Can I re-order the extracted question?
Yes. It is possible to re-order the extracted question to anywhere in the survey after the source question (the question from which you extract). However, once you re-order the extracted question, you will need to set up branching logic on the source question to go to the appropriate question.
How many criterias can I add in a logic?
You can add upto 5 criterias in a logic.
Note: Extraction Logic is not supported on QuestionPro or SurveyPocket Offline App.