|This course has been endorsed by Coverys Insurance. MACEP is deeply committed to educating emergency physicians about risk management issues, Those completing this course will be able to recognize and explain the clinical aspects of risk management that will come from this practice oriented education program. MACEP has developed a malpractice premium discount program for physicians insured by Coverys who participate in this program.|
STEPS FOR COURSE COMPLETION:
1. Submit course payment of $195 either through online payment
or mail a check to MACEP, 860 Winter St, Waltham, MA 02451
2. Read each module available on MACEP's website: http://www.macep.org/riskmanagementcourse
3. Complete the questions below for each module
4. Passing grade is 90% or higher. Your course letter will be sent to you via email within 2 days and after payment is received.
5. You will receive your completion letter by email from the MACEP office within 48 hours of completing the online questions.
Emergency Medicine is a constantly changing speciality with new evaluation and treatment modalities appearing frequently, MACEP has made its best effort to provide information that is up-to-date and accurate, and that is generally accepted within medical standards at the time. However, because of the rapid changes in medical science, MACEP and any other party involved with the publication of this program do not warrant the information contained within its accurate or complete, nor are they responsible for omissions or errors in the program or for the results of using this information. The reader should confirm the information in this article, using other sources, prior to use.