Hello. You are invited to participate in a research study involving individuals who work/study in the aviation industry, including pilots, aviation business professionals, aircraft maintenance personnel, ground service personnel, aviation education faculty and students, airport personnel, air traffic controllers, corporate flight departments, safety and security personnel, aircraft parts, aircraft/simulator manufacturers, training centers, engineers, etc. As far as I know, and based on the literature, this is the first empirical research study to be conducted on aviation professionalism.
This questionnaire will take approximately 10 - 15 minutes to complete. Please note that this questionnaire is part of a doctoral dissertation study being conducted at Florida Institute of Technology's College of Aeronautics, and has been approved by the university's Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Before clicking on the link to begin, it is important for you to understand the following:
1. Your responses will be treated as strictly confidential and will be accessible only by the research team.
2. Your responses will remain completely anonymous.
3. No reference will be made in oral or written reports that could connect you in any way to this study.
4. Your participation is completely voluntary and you are not required to participate in the study.
5. If you begin completing this questionnaire and opt not to continue, you may simply close your browser’s window to close your session. This action will eliminate you as a participant.
6. By clicking on the link below, you are indicating that you are at least 18 years old and have agreed to voluntarily participate.