- supported on all the browsers.
- used by the browsers to create dynamic & interactive user experience.
- syntactically easy and flexible
For instance :
- You want to validate complex questions like flex matrix, conjoint, heatmap etc, where system validations would be limited.
- Where you would want to validate the question based on response to prior questions in the survey.
- Do client side validation so the request is not submitted to the server.
- Very specific/ custom validation on any question type. For instance you want only people who select 1 option from first 5 choices and 1 option from second 5 choices to multiple choice question to proceed.
What are the possible validations I can achieve with this feature