Adding and removing question separators
How can I add or remove question separators?
Question separators are used to separate questions and for better look and feel. When a question is added to the survey, question separators are added by default. To change this:
- Login » Surveys » Edit Survey
- You can add or remove the separator by clicking on the check box for Separator option. You can remove the separators to group certain questions in the survey to help create sections.
Can I remove or add separators for all the questions at once?
Yes. You can remove the Question Separators all at once from Global Options.
- Edit Survey >> Global Options
- Tick the check box, left top, to select all questions and then click Update Selected Questions.
- Under the Separator section, check / uncheck the Separator option.
- Click Save Changes.