Video for Net Promoter Score type question
What is Net Promoter® Score?
The NPS is a scoring model developed by Bain & Co. Consultant Frederick F. Reichheld.
How does it work?
It basically involves asking respondents to respond on a 0 -to- 10 point rating scale question - "How likely are you to recommend Company/Product to your friend/colleague?" - The scale is then divided into three sections :
The system will then calculate the aggregate responses of each of the three categories as well as the "Net Promoter" -- i.e. Promoters minus the Detractors.
- Promoters - Users who gave a 9 or a 10
- Passive - Users who gave a 7 or 8
- Detractor - Users who gave a score between 0 and 6
How can I add a Net Promoter® Score type question to my survey?
To add a Net Promoter® Score question type go to
- Login » Surveys » (Select Survey) » Edit Survey » Add/Edit Questions
- Click on Add Question button
- Select Customer Satisfaction from under Advanced Question Types
- Enter in the text for the question and click Save Question
A 0 -to- 10 point rating scale is automatically added.
License & Access Options
This feature/tools described here are available with the following license(s) :
- Corporate Edition - Buy Now - $99/Month
- Unlimited Surveys, Questions, Responses
- Advanced Toolset and Features
- No Long Term Commitment