How can I add an image question?
- Click on Login » Surveys » Edit Survey
- Click onbutton to add a question.
- From Standard Question Types, select the Image and Video section.
- Within the Image and Video section, you can select one of the four options:
- Select One
- Select Many
- Question Text: Enter in the Question Text here.
- Name: Enter in the Answer Option Text here.
- Image: Select the Image from the drop menu.
Image should be uploaded prior to adding the question.
- Display - Column: Select Display - X Column option.
- Click on Save Question to add the question.
What are the different 'image' question types available?
- Select One: Similar to Multiple Choice Single Select Question (Radio Button)
- Select Multiple: Similar to Multiple Choice Multiple Select Question (Check Box)
- Rating: Similar to Matrix Questions for rating one or more images.
What different display options are available?
When adding/editing, you can select from Display 1-Column to Display 5-Column options.
License & Access Options
This feature/tools described here are available with the following license(s) :
- Corporate Edition - Buy Now - $899/year
- Unlimited Surveys, Questions, Responses
- Advanced Toolset and Features
- No Long Term Commitment