How can I limit the number of options a respondent selects?
I want respondents to select only N out of M possible answer options. How can I set this up?
- Click on Login » Surveys (Select Survey) » Edit Survey
- Hover over the question you want to modify. This will bring up the fly-out menu on the right side of the screen.
- Click the More button for the question, then select Settings.
- Check the box next to Enable Validation.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, first choose the modifier (As Many As, At Least, or Exactly) and then select the number of answer options that should be selected by the respondents.
- Click Save Question.