What is a slider scale question?
Interactive Slider Rating Scales gives researchers the opportunity to produce question and answer styles that incorporate a greater breadth of answers, as well as enable animation and interactivity.
What are two types of Interactive Slider Rating Scale?
1. Text Slider
2. Numeric Slider.
How to insert an Numeric Slider Rating Scale question type?
- Go to: Survey >> Edit >> Workspace >> Add Question >> Graphical Rating >> Numeric Slider
- Add Row: In matrix question, we can add multiple rows add row feature.
- Add/Edit Answers in Bulk: This option helps to add answer choices in bulk. We can copy and paste the list of answer options directly in this field. You can also enable Not Applicable Option from this field.
- Required: When you add questions to a survey, by default, required option is turned off. When required option is not enabled, respondents can continue with the survey without selecting answers. If respondents go through all the pages in the survey without selecting answers, the response is still considered as complete. You can enable required option to make a question required so that respondents can continue with the survey only after responding to the questions.
License & Access Options
This feature/tools described here are available with the following license(s) :
- Corporate Edition – Buy Now – $899/year
- Unlimited Surveys, Questions, Responses
- Advanced Toolset and Features
- No Long Term Commitment