What is a Presentation Text question?
Presentation text is text that can be used as messages, instructions or headings in your survey. It can also be used to visually separate sections in your survey. The section headings can also be used in the reports to help visually see groups of questions.
How can I add in Presentation Text?
- Click on Login » Surveys » Edit Survey
- Click the button to add a question.
- Choose Presentation Text. You can now choose to add Presentation Text, Section Heading, or Section Sub-Heading.
- Presentation Text: The default for this question type is to be formatted the same as any other question text - same font size and weight. You can change formatting using the text formatting tools.
- Enter the text desired. For presentation texts, you can also decide if you'd like to add a Terms/Acceptance checkbox to display under the text entered. In this way, presentation Text can be validated as well as used as introduction text for a survey.
- Click Save Question.
Using the default blue/grey color theme, this is what a Section Heading in a survey would look like for the respondent.