What is Quota Control?
With Quota Control, you can control how many respondents you want for each option in a question. This is different from setting up the response quota which sets a quota for the total number of responses obtained for the survey. For example, if you would like to have an equal distribution of males and females in your survey, Quota Control allows you to put a limit on the number of people responding to each option and optionally terminating the survey based on the criteria.
How do I enable Quota Control?
To enable Quota Control, go to:
- Login » Surveys (Select Survey) » Edit Survey
- Hover over the question to which you want to add quota control. This will bring up the fly-out menu on the right side of the screen.
- Click Logic.
- Select Quota Control.
- Enter the desired quota limit for the answer options. When set to 0, quota control is disabled.
- Select the desired Jump To destination.
- Another question: This will take respondents who answered the question with an option that had already reached its quota of responses to another question in the survey.
- Terminate Survey: Responses will be recorded as incomplete.
- Quota Overlimit: Respondents will be taken to a quota over limit page. You can customize the quota over limit message.
- Go to Thank You page: Respondents will be taken to the thank you page and responses will be recorded as completes.
- Click Update Quota Control to save.
License & Access Options
This feature/tools described here are available with the following license(s) :
- Corporate Edition – Buy Now – $75/Month
- Unlimited Surveys, Questions, Responses
- Advanced Toolset and Features
- No Long Term Commitment