QuestionPro allows you to limit the number of responses for your survey. If you need to collect only a limited number of responses for your research, you can set response quota on the survey level.
How can I limit the total completed responses for my survey?
To limit the total responses for a survey,
- Go to: Login » Surveys (select a survey) » Edit » Settings
- Enable the toggle switch for Response Quota
- Enter the number of completed responses you want to capture.
- If you wish, you can also set a Close Date for the survey.
- Enter the Closed Message you would like to display once the survey is closed.
- Click on Save Changes.
Once you receive the set number of completed responses, no further responses will be accepted. An inactive survey message will be displayed on the survey once set quota is reached.
Note: If you have “Branching” and “Termination” enabled in your survey, the count represents the total number of users who have completed the survey *without* getting terminated, in other words, those who have gone through the last question of the survey.
Can I disable or remove response quota?
Yes. You can disable response quota control completely by switching off the toggle for response quota. Once disbled, respondents can answer the survey and submit complete responses.
To learn how to set quota based on answers to a question in your survey, Click Here
To learn how to set quota based on answers to multiple questions or custom variables in your survey, Click Here