Data Quality - gibberish words
Data quality - gibberish words
Data quality is an assessment of data's fitness to serve its purpose. You can enable gibberish words module to perform the quality check on open-ended questions against the gibberish responses.
Consider that your survey asks the respondents to enter their comments/suggestions. If the respondents enter gibberish text ("xxxxxxx", "asfn") which doesn't make any sense, then such responses will be flagged.
How do I enable gibberish words module of data quality for my survey?
- Go to: Login » Surveys (select a survey) » Analytics » Manage Data.
- Under manage data, select data quality option.
- Enable data quality toggle. You will see the modules under data quality.
- Switch on the toggle for gibberish words module.
Where can I see the responses that are flagged?
- Go to: Login » Surveys (select a survey) » Analytics » Responses.
- Under responses, click on response ID with flag icon.
Thank you for submitting feedback.