Amazon.com Gift Card - Rewards
To set up Rewards:
- Go to: Login » Surveys » Edit » Finish Options » Rewards
- Select the Qualifying Criteria.
- All Completed Respondents: Everyone who completes the survey will be eligible for a reward.
- Based on Survey Quiz Score: Set up scoring logic on the survey and based on total minimum score, respondents will be eligible.
- First X Number of Respondents: Rewards will be given only to first X completed surveys.
- Drawing Random Winner(s): Add the drawing rules, read and accept the Rewards Terms and Conditions, and set the Reward End Date. After responses are collected, if you come back to the Rewards section, you will see an option for Manage Rewards. That is where you can select the random winners..
For example, we want to give a reward to all respondents who complete the survey. To do so, select the qualifying criteria as All Completed Respondents.
Select a Reward – Amazon.com Gift Card
- From the Reward drop down, select the Amazon.com Gift Card option.
- By default, Test Mode will be on. Keep it ‘On’ for testing. Turn it ‘Off’ only when you want to start giving gift cards live.
- Enter the Gift Card Value. Each gift card will be worth the entered value.
- Enter Number of Gift Cards. Additional gift cards can be added later on.
- Enter your Rewards Page Headline, message and image (optional) for the Reward Page. This is what respondents will see after winning the Reward.
- Set notifications if required.
- Review and Confirm. A fulfillment fee of 5% will be charged in addition to the selected gift card value and number of cards.
- Please read the Terms of Service and Save.
What happens when test mode is on?
When test mode is on, rewards are not fulfilled. This enables you to test the survey without using up your Amazon.com Gift cards.
On the survey, when you fulfill the criteria for winning the reward, the test page for reward will be displayed.
Once you are done with testing. Turn Off the test mode and save. When the reward is fulfilled, Amazon.com Gift Cards will be given out.
Before making the survey live, please remember to delete test responses.
Where can I view the gift card values available for my country?
Click here to view the country-wise classification of the available gift cards.
Thank you for submitting feedback.