How do I set up: selected N of M logic?
Consider this example below:
Q1: Of the following, please select all products that you have bought in the last year.
Selected N of M logic should be applied on Q1 to check if at least 3 products are selected.
If yes, display Q2 and rest of the survey.
Q2: Which among the following sentiment do you most associate with our brand?
If no, terminate survey.
To apply this logic,
- Go to: Login » Surveys (select a survey) » Edit.
- Select the question you wish to apply logic and click on logic.
- Select Compound Branching from the drop down.
- Enter a new criteria name.
- Select the question.
- By default, 'is' comparison operator is selected, here, select the selected comparison operator
- We want to set logic to check at least 3 or more options are selected. So select the at least option and enter the number of options to check.
- Set the jump to condition to go to Q2.
- Set the condition for jump to in case criteria is not met to go to the terminate page.
- Click on Save to apply this logic.
When respondents answer the survey, they will be directed to Q2, only if they select 3 or more options. Else they will be terminated from the survey.