A survey block is a group of questions within the survey. Survey blocks simplify the way questions are ordered and presented to survey takers. They enable the survey creator to display a set of questions or sections of surveys randomly.
Options available for every block
Following are the options available for every block:
- Preview : Use this option to preview a specific block.
- Reorder : Use this option to reorder the blocks within a survey.
- Question Randomization : Use this option to randomize the questions within a block.
- Delete : Use this option to delete the block.
Preview a survey block
- Click on the three dots to the right of the survey block. Click on ‘Preview.’
- With this option, you can preview all questions in a specific block.
Reorder blocks within a survey
To re-order blocks within the survey follow the steps below:
- Click on the Reorder option on any block.
- In the pop-up, drag and drop the blocks according to the requirement.
- Click on Reorder Blocks.
This will reorder the blocks within your survey.
Split a block into two parts
Go to the question from where you want to split the block and at the bottom of that question, you'll find the Split Block button. Click on the Split Block button and it will divide the block into two blocks.
Splitting a block will reset the question randomization within the block.
Can I merge two blocks into one block?
Yes. You can merge two blocks into one by just clicking the Merge Blocks button in between two blocks.
Merging two blocks will reset the question randomization within both the blocks.
Rename a survey block
Click on the block's name and edit. You can also extend and collapse a block by clicking on the top left icon on the block.
Delete a survey block
- Select the block, access the block settings and click on ‘Delete.’
Thank you for submitting feedback.