QuestionPro Accessibility Statement
Surveys with Standard Questions
- QuestionPro Surveys with standard questions types are accessible to all including any users who have a visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairment.
- If you are using a Desktop Computer, and cannot use a mouse, you can navigate through the survey using Tab and Enter keys on your keyboard.
- If you use screen reader, you need to use JAWS version 16 or later. This platform works best with the latest version of Google Chrome.
QuestionPro surveys respondent experience complies with the United States’ ADA - Section 508.
- AA (WCAG 2.1.) for Respondent Experience
How to enable accessibility on a survey?
Go to: Surveys (Select Survey) » Edit
Click on on the Design
Under Standard Themes
, select the Accessible Theme
Save and Apply and your survey will be accessibility compliant.
Which are the question types compatible and supported for accessibility?
For accessibility, we want to make the surveys as easy as possible to answer. Keeping the surveys simple should be the primary goal. To achive this, certain question types like drag and drop, image hotspot or heatmap, and complex questions like flex matrix, etc. aren't supported.
Settings like auto-advance and auto-submit along with tools like exit survey button are disabled on 508 compliant or accessible surveys to ease navigation through the survey.
Following is a complete list of question types with accessibilitiy support:
Basic Question Types:
- Multiple Choice
- Select One
- Select Many
- Drop-down Menu
- Comment Box
- Single Row Text
- Email Address
- Contact Information
- Graphical Rating
- Star Rating
- Smiley - Rating
- Thumbs Up/Down
- Image Chooser
- Select One
- Select Many
- Basic Matrix
- Multi-Point Scales
- Static Content
- Presentation Text
- Section Heading
- Section Sub-Heading
Advanced Question Types
- Customer Satisfaction
- Pricing Analysis
- Data Reference
- Reference Data
- Lookup Table
Survey administration and editing interface
- The QuestionPro administrative and editing interface has not been certified or tested for accessibility.
- QuestionPro will strive to provide support for, and facilitate the accommodation of individuals with disabilities so that all may share the same level of access to the Product/Surveys.
- QuestionPro has appointed an Accessibility Officer who monitors and regulates processes within the Product. If you have any problems using the Platform, you can contact us at [email protected]. QuestionPro also provides dedicated support for users who need help designing a section 508 compliant accessible survey. You can submit a ticket at questionpro.com/help for dedicated assistance.