QuestionPro Accessibility Statement
Surveys with Standard Questions
- QuestionPro Surveys with standard questions types are accessible to all including any users who have a visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairment.
- If you are using a Desktop Computer, and cannot use a mouse, you can navigate through the survey using Tab and Enter keys on your keyboard.
- If you use screen reader, you need to use JAWS version 16 or later. This platform works best with the latest version of Google Chrome.
Surveys with complex/advanced question types
Surveys created using advanced features and question types are not tested for accessibility. For example, questions types like Conjoint, Heatmap, Max-Diff, Budget Scale, etc. have not been tested or certified for accessibility.
List of Questions not currently accessibile:
Drag and Drop
Date and Time
Survey administration and editing interface
- The QuestionPro administrative and editing interface has not been certified or tested for accessibility.
- QuestionPro will strive to provide support for, and facilitate the accommodation of individuals with disabilities so that all may share the same level of access to the Product/Surveys.
- QuestionPro has appointed an Accessibility Officer who monitors and regulates processes within the Product. If you have any problems using the Platform, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. QuestionPro also provides dedicated support for users who need help designing a section 508 compliant accessible survey. You can submit a ticket at questionpro.com/help for dedicated assistance.