Notification Group/ Distribution list for Report/Data Scheduler
Notification group is used to add the email addresses for distributing Report/ Data Scheduler.
How to create notification groups?
Go to: Login » Surveys » Edit » Settings » Notifications
Click on the notification (bell) icon near the bottom right corner.
On the popup, you can manage your groups or create new ones.
Click on the New Notification Group
button to create a new group.
Enter email addresses, first and last name and save group.
How can I add this notification group in the Report Scheduler?
To add the notification group in the Report Scheduler, go to:
Login » Surveys » Analytics » Scheduler
- Click on New Auto-Scheduled Report.
- Scroll down to Delivery Options.
- Click on the drop-down next to Delivery Mode and select Notification Group.
- Select the Notification Group created and fill the other details in the pop-up window.
- Click on Create Scheduler Event
The notification group is not survey specific, it will be visible in all the surveys. In case you wish to add new members, you can either add to the existing list, or create a new list for different set of email addresses