Using the QuestionPro mobile app
Using the QuestionPro mobile app - QuestionPro
QuestionPro App Offline Surveys:
With the QuestionPro app, you can conduct these surveys on Apple and Android devices, even when offline. The data is collected and stored on the device and is synced with your QuestionPro account whenever online connectivity is available.
The QuestionPro mobile app is available on following platforms:
||iOS 9.0 and above
||iPhone and iPad with 32GB storage and above
||4.2 and above
||Phones and Tabs with minimum of 2GB RAM and 16GB storage
What is a Username/Key? How can I generate a username/key?
To access QuestionPro App – Offline mode from your tablet or smartphone, you will need a unique Username/Key. This username/key is required to integrate your account surveys with the device and helps with synchronization of data.
To generate a username/key go to:
My Surveys » Mobile tab
You will find your username/key under QuestionPro App™ Device Registration
, User name/Key
Each username/key is unique and can only be used once to register a device. Once registered, it will not be usable on any other device. You will require a new username/key for each device. If you wish to use multiple devices for data collection, you can purchase a separate username/key for each device. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk username/key pricing.
How do I connect my device to my QuestionPro account?
- Download the app from Android Apps on Google Play
- Download the app from the App Store
- Download and install the app on your mobile device. Open the app and click on Offline Surveys near the bottom of the screen. Enter your username/key and click on the Submit button to log in. On first login, all your surveys will be synced on your device. You can click on the synchronize icon to update data at any time when an internet connection is available.
- Name: This is the name of the device that you are using.
- Folder: Here we need to select the folder that needs to be shown in the device. Either it can be “All folder” or any specific one.
- Preferred Language: The language that we want to show on the device will be selected from here.
- Device Email: We can add our email address here.
- Sync Image Library: This option is used to sync the online images that are uploaded under image library under your account.
- Back Button: This option is used to Enable/Disable the survey back button on the device.
- Display Settings: This option is used to Enable/Disable the settings for the App.
- Loop Survey: Using this option you can repeatedly answer the survey one after the other without going to the finish page.
- Location Data: Using this option, we can allow the system to track the location for the collected responses. Also the mobile internet and device location should be enabled for this device.
- Online Connect: Using this option you can allow the system to automatically sync the collected responses as the survey is being answered. Also the mobile internet should be enabled for making this option work.
- Display Dashboard: This option displays the dashboard section on the device.
- Kiosk Mode: Kiosk mode allows the respondents to access the page where they can only answer the surveys. And cannot access any other device settings during deployment process.
Kiosk surveys are majorly helpful during any public event or trade fare.
How can I analyze data collected based on the Username/Key?
When respondent answers the survey on a mobile device, the username/key is stored along with the response as Custom Variable 1. This data is available with all data downloads. You can analyze data based on Custom Variable 1 which is the Username/Key.
System Variable Based Grouping / Data Segmentation can also be used to analyze data based on the Username/Key. Username/Key for each response is stored in Custom Variable 1. You can set up grouping / data segmentation based on Custom Variable 1 to analyze responses based on the Username/Key. For more information see the help files for System Variable Based Grouping and for Data Segmentation.