What is Marketo?
Marketo is a marketing software as a service (SaaS) platform designed to help businesses assess and automate marketing tasks. With QuestionPro- Marketo integration you can create or update a lead in your Marketo account on every new response received to your QuestionPro survey.
To integrate your QuestionPro survey to your Marketo account please follow the steps below:
- Go to Survey >> Integration >> Marketo
- Enter the Connection Name. Get the following details from your Marketo account and fill them in here:
Click on Save button.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Connection URL
- Now a connection between your QuestionPro account and Marketo account is created. Click on +Add New Mapping button to add the field mapping for the current survey.
- Select any one action for the new response from the drop-down menu and click on Save button.
- Now select the type of data you want to map to your Marketo field from the first drop-down menu.
- Select the QuestionPro data to map either question, custom variable system variable or answer value from the second drop-down menu and the field name from your Marketo account in the third drop-down menu. Click on Continue.
- Here you can see the mappings created by you for the current connection. You can switch the connection from the drop-down menu present at the top right of the section. When you hover above the mapping you can preview the fields mapped and on clicking on the mapping or the Edit button from the preview you can make the changes in the mapping.