Unselected Checkbox Representation
Unselected Checkbox Representation is a setting-based option that intends to differentiate between the answer options shown and those not shown to the respondents for the multi-select / multi-select matrix question types in the Raw Data Excel Download file.
What format of data is expected in the Raw Data Excel Export when this setting is enabled?
The data will be displayed in the format provided below:
- If the answer option is skipped or not shown to the respondent = Blank (empty cell)
- If the answer option is shown but not selected by the respondent = 0
- If the answer option is shown and selected by the respondent = 1
- If the respondent is shown all options and the respondent selects none = 0 for all options
How do I set up the Unselected Checkbox representation settings?
- Go to: Organization » Settings » Settings
- Select the option Represent un-selected check boxes with '0' in exports and click on Save Changes
- Go to: Analytics » Export » Raw Data Export
- Enable the switch for Represent Unselected Checkboxes with '0'