Merge Data 2.0
What is Merge Data 2.0?
Merge Data 2.0 is the enhanced version of the QuestionPro Merge/Consolidate data feature. This feature will help the users to merge the survey responses from multiple surveys to one survey to get the aggregated response view. Also, in this feature, the questions are auto-mapped based on a similar question structure as soon as the user selects the surveys to merge.
How to merge data from multiple surveys to one survey?
To merge the data from multiple surveys to one survey, please follow the steps below:
- Go to: Survey » Analytics » Manage Data and click on the Merge Data 2.0 option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the surveys whose responses you need to merge in the current/active survey.
- Click on the Merge Data button
- The responses will merge and the survey ID of the original/source survey will be recorded under the external reference of the responses.
Which question types are supported for Merge Data 2.0?
The below question types are supported for Consolidate Report Data:
- All Standard Question Types
- Net Promoter Score
- Van Westendorp - Price Sensitivity
- HotSpot - Image Testing
- Community Recruitment Question
- Single and Multi Tier LookUp table
- Budget scale
- Zip code
- Lookup table
- Store locator
- Store locator address only
- Max Diff
- Custom Numeric Data / Smart Validator
Please Note: This is a Beta Feature and is currently available only to a select number of users for testing purposes only. If you wish to gain access to this feature please reachout to your Customer Success Representative for more information.