The settings for constant sums help to define the basic conditions for constant sums question. These options are available under the relevant question.
The following changes can be done under constant sum settings:
- Enable decimal points: Set up to 3 decimal points on the slider.
- Display running total: Show the total of all answer options.
- Hide slider: Show or hide the slider bar. The respondents will need to manually enter the digits in the boxes.
- Sum Value:The sum value can be changed to static value or it can be piped to following numeric question in the survey. The static value is used to lock any number specified in the field.
To change the constant sum settings:
- Click on question settings.
- Click on constant sum settings drop down.