Field & Device Audit
Device Audit is an exclusive feature of QuestionPro Offline App that allows you to verify and eliminate fraudulent survey data collection. By using various on-site recordings and reviews, you can now judge if the survey data entered by a respondent is authentic or fraudulently generated by the researcher. This feature is particularly helpful when our clients and users send employees or external vendors for on-site data collection, away from their office premises where there is lack of quality control mechanisms.
How to set-up the survey for Auditing in Offline app?
Go to: Login » My Surveys (Select Survey) » Distribute » Mobile App » Click on Device Name » Audit
- Turn on the Device Audit Option.
- Select Survey: Select the survey for which you would like to enable the Device Audit.
- Record Audio: You can record the audio while respondents answer the survey.
- Start and End Question: Specify the limit points (i.e. start and end question) where the audio should get recorded.
- Duration (Seconds): We recommend using this option if you have a long survey, this will limit the audio recording time.
- To capture Image and Location, you need to specify whether you wish to capture the image and location at the beginning of the survey or end of the survey or at both occasions.
- To capture Audio, Picture or Location at the start, end or between questions of the survey please make sure to add a page break between questions. If all the questions are on the same page audit data will not be consistent.
How can I view the results of the Device Audit?
- Analytics » Analysis » Device Audit
- Once you click on the Device Name, you will be directed to the page from where you can download the recorded audio files, the image captured and view loaction.
Are there any limits?
Yes, standard file storage limits would apply based on your license level, you will not be able to sync the device data once you reach your account storage limit.
View your account storage limit by going to:
My Account » Usage » Storage
Does the app require any additional permissions?
Yes, the app requires access to the device Location, Front Camera, and Microphone. If permissions have been denied for any of the devices this is also captured and shown for each individual response.