Starbucks Gift Card
Starbucks Gift Cards are a type of reward that can be provided to a respondent when they complete the survey based on a qualifying criteria. To set up Starbucks Gift Card as rewards follow the below steps:
- Login » Surveys » Edit » Rewards
- Select the Qualifying Criteria.
- All Completed Respondents: Everyone who completes the survey will be eligible for a reward.
- Based on Survey Quiz Score: Set up scoring logic on the survey and based on total minimum score, respondents will be eligible.
- First X Number of Respondents: Rewards will be given only to first X completed surveys.
- Drawing Random Winner(s): Drawing – winners are randomly selected from collected responses. After responses are collected, come back to the Finish Options to select the winners from Manage Rewards (this option will appear after responses are collected).
- Select Starbucks Gift Card from the Select a Reward drop-down
- Gift Card Value: You may enter the value for gift cards. Available values are between $5 to $500 (USD).
- Number of Gift Cards: Enter the number of gift cards. Additional gift cards can be added later on.
- Reward Page Headline: Enter your headline, message and image (optional) for the reward page. This is what respondents will see after winning the reward.
- Reward Page Message: You may enter a message to display on the reward page.
- Preview: You may click on Preview to see how will the reward page look like.
- Notifications: You may set notifications if required.
- Public Contact Email: You may enter the email address where the respondents can contact.
- Review and Confirm: A fulfillment fee of 5% will be charged in addition to the selected gift card value and number of cards.
- Please read the Terms of Service and Save. Once you are done with the testing, turn off the test mode and save. When the reward is fulfilled, Starbucks Gift Cards will be given out.
What is Test Mode?
Test Mode is used so that you can test the survey before distributing it without using up your Starbucks Gift card. By default, Test Mode is on. While testing the survey, keep the Test Mode on so that you would not be charged for any rewards. After completing the survey (while testing) the reward page will be displayed as Test Mode. Once, you have tested the survey, you may turn off the Test Mode and distribute it so that you can start giving the gift cards live.
Note: Before making the survey live, please delete the test responses.
Where can I view the gift card values available for my country?
Click here to view the country-wise classification of the available gift cards.
Thank you for submitting feedback.