Complex Grid | Flex Matrix - How To?
Complex Grid | Flex Matrix questions combine multiple related sub-questions, topics, or statements to encourage participants to focus on one topic or area at a time. It offers wide range of options tp combining multiple question types.
How do I add a Complex Grid | Flex Matrix type question?
To add a Complex Grid | Flex Matrix question
Go to: Login » Surveys » Edit » Workspace » Add Question
- Select Advanced in the question type.
- From the Advanced Matrix option select the Complex Grid | Flex-Matrix to add the question.
- Click on the question header to change the question text
- Click on Add Row to add multiple rows of question.
- Click on Add Column dropdown to add multiple dimension of question/columns.
What are the different dimension types/columns that can be added?
- Rating Scale
- Drop Down Menu
- Vertical Attribute Choice
- Verical Attribute (Multi-Select Checkbox)
- Numeric Text Input
- Comment Box
- Interactive Slider (Horizontal)
- Rank Order
Can I edit the flex matrix question once it's created?
At this point, QuestionPro does not allow for editing the structure of the flex matrix question. You'll have to delete the question and re-create it if you want to change the structure.
Due to the complexity of this question, a number of options are unavailable, including Logic and Page Breaks.