Share survey on social media - Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
QuestionPro provides a simple one-click solution to post and share your surveys on any of the social media/social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. This allows you to collect responses and feedback from a wide variety of audiences for your surveys.
How do I share a survey on social media?
To share a survey on social media:
- Go to: Login » Surveys (select a survey) » Distribute.
- Click on share.
- Under the share tab, you will see icons for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Click on any of the social media icons, for example, Twitter.
- A pop-up will appear to post your survey on your Twitter account.
- Click on the tweet button to share your survey.
Can I copy survey URL and share it on social media?
Yes. To copy and share survey URL on social media:
- Go to: Login » Surveys (select a survey).
- Copy the survey URL shown in the red box in the below image.
- Login to your social media account (Twitter).
- Paste survey URL on your Twitter account and click on tweet.
Your survey will be posted on your Twitter wall.
Can I customize the look and feel of the post on my social media page?
No. Currently, there is no option to customize the look and feel of your survey while posting it on your social media page.