Survey Geo Location is currently tracked based on the IP of the system used by the respondent. In QuestionPro Geo location is tracked under three broad categories.
- Country Code
I want to segment my data based on geo location. How do I do that?
- Go to: Login » Surveys » Analytics
- Click on the Settings icon to expand the filtering setting.
- Under Filter Criteria, select Geo Location from the first drop down. (Default selection is Question)
- From the second drop down, select either City OR State/Region OR Country code option. In this example, we have selected Country Code
- Enter the value for the country code you wish to filter by. Here we are filtering for US
- Filter criteria is automatically saved.
- If you wish, you can also save this as a criteria by naming it and clicking on the save icon.
- To include multiple values for the same variable, separate the values using a comma.