Survey Navigation Buttons
Survey navigation buttons help your respondents go through a survey allowing you greater control over the flow and messaging for the survey.
Where can I control or update navigation buttons for the survey?
Go to: Surveys (Select Survey) » Edit » Design
Under the Design tab, click on Display Settings. Here, you can change the display settings for the survey.
You can make changes to the button text for your survey and save changes.
Where are the navigation buttons displayed on a survey?
Navigation buttons are form submit buttons displayed on the survey.
Survey/Response Submit Buttons
- Start Button: The start survey text is displayed on the first page of a multi-page survey. For a single page survey, the finish button text is displayed.
- Next Button: The next button text is displayed on the second page of the survey and on subsequent pages until the last page of the survey. If a survey has just two pages, only the start button text and the finish button text will be displayed on the first and the last page of the survey.
- Finish Button: The finish button text is displayed on the last page of the survey. Clicking on this button submits the complete response for a survey. For single page surveys, only the finish button text will be displayed on the survey.
Along with the buttons to submit response on a page, we also provide the back and the exit button.
- Back Button: Back button is used to allow respondents to go back to earlier pages in a survey. You can disable the back button on a survey.
- Exit Button: Exit button is displayed on the header of the survey and allows users to exit the survey. You can set up the exit URL so clicking on exit will take the respondents out of a survey and to a website/page of your choice.
How to change the default text used for the submit buttons?
To set default button text for all new surveys for your organization.
Go to: Login » Organization » Settings
Click on the Settings
On the popup, update and save the button text.
Once saved, all new surveys will be created with the set button text for your organization.