The survey options have some additional option which are more on the technical logic part.
Following are the options available:
- Compact View:The compact view provides an outline of the survey that you create. This allows you to bulk update questions in your survey.
- Generate Responses: Generate Test Responses option can be used when you have to generate responses in bulk for testing purposes.
- Search and Replace: Search and replace option helps you to update/change all occurances of a word or a string of text across the entire survey.
- View Flowchart: When a logic is applied to the survey, flowchart option provides you to view the entire “logic flow” in a chart. In that way you know how the survey logic is set up.
- View Logic Criteria: When you set up logic criterias in the survey, the list of all the criterias appears in this list. Here you can add or delete your criterias.
- Validate Branching Logic: When your survey is really huge and has too many logic set ups, it becomes difficult to check if there is any error.
For example: You have set a criteria that:
IF Q1=Weekly jump to Q6.
And if you go ahead and replace Q1 with another question or reorder it. The flow of the logic becomes invalid. In such cases Validate branching logic helps you to identify if there are any exceptions.
- Remove all branching logic: This is used to reset all the branching logic in the survey ‘at once’. You can also do it one by one by going to:
Surveys >> Edit >> Logic >> Reset