QuestionPro Zapier App
The QuestionPro App on Zapier tool as a trigger adds an functionality to send the survey responses to 1000+ apps provided by Zapier.
How to use QuestionPro app on Zapier?
- Log In to your Zapier account
- Click on Make a Zap!
- Select QuestionPro as your Trigger App and New Response as the trigger and click on Continue
- Connect your QuestionPro account to zapier by clicking on Connect an Account button
- In the new window enter your QuestionPro account's API Key and click on Yes, Continue
Click here to Get API Key for your Account
- Select your QuestionPro account and click on Save + Continue
- Select the survey from your QuestionPro account whose responses you want to gather for that zap and click on Continue
- Zapier will pull some pre-recorded responses (samples) from the survey selected in previous window. Check the response and click on Continue
- Choose any Action app for your zap where you want to send the responses
- Let's take an example of Google Sheets as an Action app. Select the action you want to perform on your Google sheet and click on Save + Continue
- Connect your Google account to access the sheets by clicking on Connect an Account and then click on Save + Continue
- Select the Spreadsheet and Worksheet, which will load the column headers present in your sheet. Now map the data which will be loaded from the response in the column headers and click on Continue
- Finally, enter the name for your zap and switch the toggle ON which will activate your zap
You can also use QuestionPro as an action app on Zapier which will perform the available actions on the data fetched from the trigger apps. We have the following Actions on Zapier:
- Create Contact: With the help of this action you can fetch the contact details from any trigger app and create an email contact in the specified email list in your QuestionPro account.
- Send Survey: With the help of this action you can fetch the email address of the respondent from any trigger app and deploy a survey to that email address from your QuestionPro account.
Note: Zapier uses your QuestionPro account's API calls to collect data, hence API calls will be recorded under your account's usage.