System Audit Logs
System audit logs are security-relevant chronological records of important events and actions that are stored along with timestamp, IP address, action, user, and notes.
What are the actions or events available under system audit logs?
Following are the action/event logs available:
- Response Edited
- Response Deleted
- Reset Viewed Count
- Delete Test Responses
- Delete All Responses
- Survey Deleted
- Survey Permanently Deleted
- Survey Restored
- File Uploaded from Website
- Device Audit File Deleted
Where can I access these logs?
To access system audit logs, go to:
- Login » My Account (Top Right Corner)
- Click on your initials or logo to open the My Account drop down.
- Click on Global Settings in the drop down.
- Under Global Settings, go to the System Audit Logs section near the bottom and click on View Access/Audit Logs
- In the popup, you can view all logs.
- You can also filter and view particular action logs under All Actions.
Thank you for submitting feedback.