With the populartiy of mobile devices and internet more than 50% of your respondents are on mobile. In fact over 60% of the data is now collected through mobile devices. Which is why it makes sense to send the survey via SMS. SMS surveys have better response rates over email. Part of the reason is not everyone accesses their emails on their phones.
QuestionPro offers sms surveys across all the countries at affordable rates. Get in tough with our sales/ support teams to get your sms credits.
Can I send a survey through SMS?
Yes, it is possible to send survey invitations via SMS. In order to do so, please go to:
Distribute >> Email >> Compose
- Switch the SMS toggle ON
- Select the Email List where you uploaded the contacts
- Select the SMS invitation template
- Click on Send
- You can send the email invites, SMS invites or both email and SMS invites by just switching the appropriate toggles ON and OFF.
How can I upload my contacts with phone numbers?
Go to Distribute >> Email >> Lists
- Select the email list in which you want to add the contacts
- Click on Import Contacts(Manual Entry)
- Enter the respondent's details like email, firstname, lastname, and contact number
- Click on Upload
- Then click on Finish
You can also import the contacts using an CSV file by following the steps below:
- Go to Distribute >> Email >>Lists
- Select the list in which you want to add the contacts
- Click on Import Contacts
- Drag and Drop/ Browse the Excel file from your system
- Click on Upload
Can I create invitations templates for SMS?
Yes, it is possible to create multiple templates for SMS invitations.
Go to Distribute >> Email >> Templates
- Click on Create New SMS Invitation
- Here you can edit the Template Title and the Message for invitation
- You can also add variables to pre-populate data.
- After designing the invitation click on Save.