Reporting for Multilingual Surveys
How can I check reports for multilingual surveys?
Go to: Login » Surveys (Select Survey) » Analytics » Dashboard
For multilingual surveys, you can select the Display Text
for the dasboard report.
To view data only for a particular language, you can filter data by that language.
Can I create data filters based on language?
Yes. Go to: Login » Surveys (Select Survey) » Analytics
, select Data Segmentation
Here, create a new data filter. Select the reqired language in the data filter and save.
Language based data filter will be created. Now you can view or download the language specific report under report options.
Can I export raw data of multilingual surveys?
Yes. you can export raw data of multilingual surveys in MS Excel and CSV formats.
To export raw data:
- Go to: My Surveys (Select Survey) » Analytics » Manage Data
- Select export from manage data drop-down.
- Under raw data export section, select the format (MS Excel or CSV) in which you want to download raw data.
- In the language data filter drop-down, select one of the languages listed in drop-down or you can select "all".
- Select the display language. The raw data will be downloaded in the language selected under display language.
- Click on download.