GDPR Compliance - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation by which the European Union intends to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the EU.
The GDPR aims primarily to give control back to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business. For more details click here.
- Go to: Login >> My Account (Top Right Corner) >> Compliance
- Here, you can enable GDPR compliance for your Organization. GDPR Compliance will be enabled for all accounts on EU servers by default.
- After enabling the compliance, the user will need to enter contact details for their Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- QuestionPro will provide default language and details about the various GDPR policies such as:
- Data retention period.
- Use of data for research purposes only.
- No commercial sale of the data.
- Individual users will not be contacted for marketing or sales purposes.
- It's up to the customers to decide which options to choose. They may edit the content and language as per their requirements.
- QuestionPro has selected the Dutch - DPA as the lead supervisory authority that governs data collected by QuestionPro. Users can select from a list Supervisory Authority that they want.
- Survey footer will have a link to Privacy & Data Security.
- The link in the footer will go to a page which will have all the relevant details such as DPA, policies, etc.
- Right to be forgotten: Users can request that all their data be deleted from . QuestionPro will automatically remove all references to the user from its servers.
- We will show a list of surveys / responses for a respondent.
- The respondent can then download or delete these responses.