Graphical Rating Question Types setup? | Smiley question | Thumbs Up/Down
QuestionPro provides various graphical rating questions. Radio buttons may get boring and to make your surveys fun and easier to interact with, you can use our graphical rating questions.
Following are some graphical scales that we offer:
- Star-rating: It has a 5-star rating for each answer option.
- Video-rating: It asks respondents to watch a video and give a 5-star rating.
- Thumbs up/down: It is a multiple-choice question with thumbs up/down for positive or negative rating.
- Smiley Rating: It is a multiple choice rating question with input as smileys
- Text slider: It allows respondents to slide a pointer over textual answer options.
- Numeric slider: It allows respondents to slide a pointer over numerical answer options.
How can I setup the Smiley Type question?
- Go to: Survey >> Edit >> Workspace >> Add Question >> Graphical Rating
- For Thumbs Up / Down
- For Smiley Rating:
- Required: When you add questions to a survey, by default, required option is turned off. When required option is not enabled, respondents can continue with the survey without selecting answers. If respondents go through all the pages in the survey without selecting answers, the response is still considered as complete. You can enable required option to make a question required so that respondents can continue with the survey only after responding to the questions.
I need to edit the Smiley Rating Answer Options from 5 scales to 3. How can I do it?
The Smiley Rating Answer Options has by default 5 Scale options and you can not change it. Instead of smiley rating question, you can add a new image question and then add smiley faces to it.